Menu
navigation

Bunny Girl Diary Credits

The Bunny Girl
webmistress

You can call me Kareni. I don't bite people so feel free to talk to me :>

Want to Follow Me?
Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr | Plurk

Wishlist
What a girl wants...

UNDONE
DONE

Heart
HEART

*******
♥ carreni
donneni ♥
Music
the melody



The Past
Recent Posts

Happy 2011
M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S :D
I'm Perfectly Lonely
Kissing You - Miranda Cosgrove
Teardrops on My Guitar
Simbang Gabi
Happy Weekend!
Friends for Sale


Archives

December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
May 2012
June 2012
September 2012
October 2012
January 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
April 2014


안녕하세어
"Come! ü hold my hand. Lets walk where we don't know which way to go." - Kareni ♥ I am your cute blogger today. Anyway, this blog is like my photo blog cause im addicted in Photography, thank you for checking out. Kindly add me here
@MY Blog
Thank You!
I promise to love you Forever, every moment of Forever ♥
Weekend is Fun!
Monday, January 3, 2011 @ 9:48:00 AM

I celebrated a New Year with my Del Prado family. We go to the mall to buy some food. At 11pm on Friday night, we were all excited waiting for 2011. Me, i want to eat but we must wait until 12am to welcome 2011. Many fireworks i see when i'm on the rooftop. Its so amazing to see those lovely and cheerful lights on the sky. So colorful and wonderful. Me and my kuya was so scared and shocked every time we hear that damn PLAPLA. Its sounds like a bomb. When the 12 midnight came we all jump and make some loudly noise and light up our fireworks. And then we eat! As we celebrate the 2011 me and my family sing at the videoke. Competing who will have the higher score. Well, i'm not a good singer but i can sing, I've got a 97. My ate get shocked when i sang Gee. They didn't get the lyrics because the song was too fast and its Korean. Me and my kuya wait till 6 in the morning and finished our food. Then we sleep.

On Sunday morning we're all preparing ourselves cause we're going to Subic. First stop, Pampanga to fetch our ate there. The trip was so exhausting. I slept for a half of hour on the van when we go to Pampanga. Lunch at Pampanga, I saw many Koreans there, i felt like i'm not on the Philippines at that time. I cheer myself when we go to Subic. So that i wouldn't fell asleep. We go to Ocean Adventure and meet so many kind of fish there. And the center of the attention are the Dolphins. They're so cute and lovely! Second are the Sea lion.It was wonderful there, i saw many cute guys there. Many Koreans too. Past 5, we're going back to Manila. And we slept for 2hours on the van. The traffic was so heavy. I felt like i have no energy when i woke up because i'm so hungry! Its 9 pm when we get back to Manila. 10 pm we ate our dinner at Gerry's Grill in Sm North.







0 Dropped Some Love